|No.550 Fengwang Road.Fengxian distric Shanghai Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood wooden packaging|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after received payment|
|Supply Ability:||200 Pieces one month|
|Type:||Horizontal Washing Machines Textile Washing Machine||Usage:||Laundry Shop, Hotel ,Hospital ,School ,Factory|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Oversea Service:||Available|
|Installation:||100% Free Standing||Drum Diameter:||965mm|
|Size:||1990*1165*1490mm||Name:||Electric Heating Horizontal Washing Machines Textile Washing Machine With SGS Certificate|
top load horizontal axis washing machine,
Electric heating Horizontal Washing Machines Textile Washing Machine with SGS Certificate
Product specification of Electric heating Horizontal Washing Machines Textile Washing Machine with SGS Certificate:
|Heating||Electric - heating|
Product Description of Electric heating Horizontal Washing Machines Textile Washing Machine with SGS Certificate:
1. With tightly structure, operate and maintain conveniently, reasonable design, revolve steadily.
2. Adopts horizontal and drum-type structure, low shock, low noise.
3. The internal drum and outer shell are made of stainless steel, smooth surface, good appearance, long life.
4. It has advantages of new pattern, reasonable structure, easy operation and long-life service.
5 Is able to be heated by steam directly and Indireclty
6. Suitable for laundry, hostel, troop, hospital, hotel, blanching & dyeing factory, large & middle size enterprise and service field to wash various fabrics made of cotton, wool, linen and chemical fibre.
The advantage of Electric heating Horizontal Washing Machines Textile Washing Machine with SGS Certificate:
Most horizontal-drum washers spin even faster than high-efficiency vertical-drum machines, and they use less water than traditional models, so they are generally more efficient. The larger capacity of front-loading machines gives them an advantage, as well, and high-quality front-loaders clean clothes more effectively than most top-loaders. Traditional top-loading models are the least efficient of all washer types; they use relatively large amounts of water, they wash fewer clothes per wash cycle and their relative low spin speeds result in long, energy-consuming drying times.
Contact Person: Sunny